Event Planning & Coordinating
Full Event PLANNING
Like other services we provide, event planning is also based on your specific needs. You can reasonably expect your planner to help with the following tasks:
- Identifying and hiring the vendors who are right for you
- Creating a design plan that includes décor (ceiling treatments, lighting, floral design, linens, etc.)
- Prepare a schedule and timeline for the day
- Creating a site layout or floor plan
- Communication to and from all vendors - as well as with the client - throughout the planning process
- Coordinator on-site the day of the event
- And more, as determined by the client and planner
Planning services are priced at a fixed hourly rate, or based on a percentage of the total invoice.
Partial Event Planning
Planning an event can be a stressful undertaking, especially if it's your first time. If your budget doesn't allow for a full time planner and you would really like the benefit of our expertise this service might be for you. Meetings are scheduled by the hour and priced at $50/hour. Prior to meeting we will ask you what your expectations are, what you'd like to get out our time together. At that point, we can decide how many meetings you need to accomplish your goals. If you're just looking for a sounding board, we can be that for you as well. In that case, you can call and schedule meetings as often as you feel necessary.
Coordination allows you to plan your own event, yet attend it as a guest! Towards the end of the planning process we will meet to collect all the information you have and assess the overall plan. This ensures a logical and accurate timeline, communication between all vendors and the coordinator, expedition of photography schedules, and peace of mind for the bride, groom and both immediate families. Our coordinators will stay with you throughout the entire day, provide snacks and drinks before the wedding, as well as attend the rehearsal the night before.